LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 18 May 2011

SMALLVILLE FINAL EPISODE

Assalamualaikum (^^)

Hello there.. Been a while since I wrote my entry in english huh..
Okay.. Since the entry title is about Smallville, an US english drama, so I think it is appropiate to write in english too..  
 Yeah right..

First and foremost, I would like to announce that the drama series Smallville is officially end. I just finished wathing the one and half hour long last episode.

I first started watch this drama is during my primary school i think. Maybe during my standard five.. Or is it standard six..? Hmmmm.. nevertheless, I rarely miss the show up untill now.

The final episode basically want to show that Clark Kent has finnally wear the shinning red underwear outside and a tight blue shirt with an S symbol embedded on it flying around saving the planet.. Again.. 

And yeah, Lex is back. The baldy resurected but his sister, Tess die.. Ironic huhh..
The final fight with Darkseid was extremely dissapoined.. I was hoping for more fight scenes, but overall it is not too bad.. At least I get to see Chloe and Louis in action.. Hehehe..Pervert!!

Nothing more to say I think.. If you want to download the complete series, just read this entry to find out how..

May peace be upon you.. Assalamualaikum..

2 membebel dan merepek:

dah abes?mesti scene lawan dia kejap je kan?kah3

Standard la cite smallville..

scene lawan2 mmg kejp.. agak boring jugak la.. tapi awek2 dia lawa x per..hehe..layan jer

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More